-
反正今天很閒,
試著把缺空處翻一下。
只是參考喔,
翻譯這種是我不在行啦,
自己都快要嘔血了。
--------------------------------
never spoke of tears
不曾談及淚水
or opened up to anyone including myself
或在包含我的所有人面前顯露
I would like to
我想要
find a way to open to you
找個方法顯現給你看 (?)
been a while, don't know if I remember how to
(只是)一段時間裡,我不知道要怎麼做
would I be alright showing myself to you
把我自己展現給你,對我是好的嗎?
it's always been so hard to do
這件事總是那麼難達成
is there a place waiting for me?
遠處是不是有個地方等著我?
somewhere that I belong
一個我歸屬的地方
or will I always live this way?
又或是我永遠只能這樣活著?
will I hear someone singing solace to the silent moon?
我會聽見有人對沉靜的月亮歌詠出安慰的歌聲嗎?
zero gravity what's it like?
沒有了吸引力,又會是怎麼樣?
am I alone?
我是孤獨的?
is somebody there beyond these heavy aching feet
在這痛苦的步伐遠處有人在那裡嗎?
still the road keeps on telling me to go on
而這道路仍舊要我繼續前進
發文規則
- 您不可以發表新主題
- 您不可以發表回覆
- 您不可以上傳附件
- 您不可以編輯自己的文章
-
討論區規則